AJAX: fast mastery for experienced Web developers!
Already an experienced Web developer? Apply your skills in todayâ€™s fastest-growing area of Web development: AJAX!
Building on what you already know, this fast-paced guide will show you exactly how to create tomorrowâ€™s richest, most usable Internet applications. Joshua Eichorn teaches through sophisticated code examples, including extensive back-end sample code based on PHP, the worldâ€™s #1 server-side language.
You wonâ€™t just learn how to code AJAX applications: Eichorn covers the entire development lifecycle, from use cases and design through debugging. He also presents detailed application case studies, including a start-to-finish update of a non-AJAX application that addresses everything from feature improvements to changing usage patterns.
- How AJAX changes the conventional Web development cycle
- Problems created by the AJAX paradigm — and how to avoid them
- Adding AJAX to existing Web applications: key considerations
- Using core AJAX technologies, including the XMLHttpRequest object
- Consuming data returned to an AJAX application
- Building more usable AJAX applications: guidelines and downloadable resources
- Use cases: solving real-world problems in the AJAX environment
- Libraries and toolkits for simplifying AJAX development
- A complete guide to AJAX debugging
Reviews of the book
I’ve you’ve reviewed the book let me know and i’ll add a link here.