Below is a list of bug that I think are easy fixes.
- 940932 – Manual Version is wrong
- 951902 – Shell return values for automatic scripting
- 935785 – the new CSS unviewable with Konqueror
- 924760 – source rendering in FireFox contains extra newlines
- 1043330 – Make Command Line Parser support shorter syntax
- 964248 – Convert invalid characters in package/subpackage names to _
If your interesting on getting started on one of these bugs sign up on the developer list and send an email. I can point you to the classes/files you’ll need to look at to get started hacking.
Since were working on a branch you’ll want to use something like the commands below to checkout code to get started:
cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/opt/cvsroot login
cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/opt/cvsroot co -r release_1_2_0 phpdoc